Please note that the 8th Annual Asian Oncology Summit, 12th Annual Conference of the OOTR, Kyoto Breast Cancer Consensus Conference 2016 event has taken place. We are not currently accepting registrations for this conference.
Registration fees are the same if you plan to attend sessions from AOS2016, 12th OOTR or KBCCC 2016 Conference. Please indicate which conference session you plan to attend during the online registration process.
* Members of Supporting Organisations are entitled to a reduced registration rate - please select your association from the drop down box during the online registration process.
Members of the following societies are currently eligible for the reduced rates. We welcome participation from other regional societies: please contact the AOS2016 Marketing Office (Please do not email credit card under any circumstances) to discuss:
- AOFOG: Asia Oceania Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Asia-Pacific Psycho-Oncology Network
- Asian Clinical Oncology Society
- Asian Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Chinese Society Clinical Oncology
- Hong Kong Society Neuro-oncology
- Japan Society of Clinical Oncology
- Japanese Society of Medical Oncology
- Medical Oncology Group of Australia
- Philippine Society Medical Oncology
- Singapore Society for Oncology
- Welcome Reception
- Access to all abstracts
- Conference materials
- Access to oral and poster sessions
- Mid morning and afternoon refreshments each day
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance, please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before travelling
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the Conference Secretariat (Please do not email credit card under any circumstances) of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the Conference Secretariat (Please do not email credit card under any circumstances) immediately. Provided written notice is received by Wednesday, January 20, 2016, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Wednesday,3 February, 2016, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Wednesday, 3 February, 2016 or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event that Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here